Re: [ntb-linux] NoteTab in AppDB -WAS-> Re: [wine] New Wine 0.9.57 Released

    Message 1 of 35 , Mar 11, 2008
      OK, I'm a bit confused. How do we submit the info? When I submit the "Submit a new bug link", I accidentally submitted a bug from who knows where. Then there is a "Test Results" button but the test results are displayed in a different section than the bugs. So what do I need to do? ;->

      Is this a bug or a test result?

      Lee

      Message 35 of 35 , Mar 23, 2008
        Now, I can't get the clipbar at the top to work .... errrh!

        Lee