Re: [ntb-linux] [wine] Bugs Submitted to Wine Bug List for NoteTab

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 9, 2008
      I received notification about your posts directly from the AppDB a
      while ago. I'll go in tomorrow and add a few things to what you have
      said. I'm delighted that you have stepped up to the plate. :)

      > These are just the notes I made to remind of the details of these
      > issues. I added these bugs to the NotePro page in AppDB. The second
      > bug also occurs in Light and Standard.
      >
      > BUG# 11955
      > There is an issue that some of us on the NoteTab on Linux list at
      > Yahoo Groups have. I only have the issue at the bottom of outline
      > (OTL) files. When you go to the last line and press ENTER, the cursor
      > does not appear to move, but if you type, the cursor is in the right
      > place.
      >
      > BUG# 11956
      > When selecting a library using the mouse and clicking on the Library
      > Bar, at the bottom above the Status Bar, the user has to hold the
      > mouse and move off the Library Bar, for it to change to the
      > selection.
      >
      > FYI - It takes a separate login for the AppDB to add comments and
      > tests and another for submitting to the Bug list.

      Looking for last minute shopping deals?
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 9, 2008
        I'm just glad I had the time to dig into this.

        Not knowing what was involved, I was afraid it was
        more complicated that it is. I do not think it will
        take too much time to be involved, now that I have
        jumped in. ;-)

        > I received notification about your posts directly
        > from the AppDB a
        > while ago. I'll go in tomorrow and add a few things
        > to what you have
        > said. I'm delighted that you have stepped up to the
        > plate. :)

        Be a better friend, newshound, and