[wine] Bugs Submitted to Wine Bug List for NoteTab

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 9, 2008
      These are just the notes I made to remind of the details of these
      issues. I added these bugs to the NotePro page in AppDB. The second
      bug also occurs in Light and Standard.

      BUG# 11955
      There is an issue that some of us on the NoteTab on Linux list at
      Yahoo Groups have. I only have the issue at the bottom of outline
      (OTL) files. When you go to the last line and press ENTER, the cursor
      does not appear to move, but if you type, the cursor is in the right
      place.

      BUG# 11956
      When selecting a library using the mouse and clicking on the Library
      Bar, at the bottom above the Status Bar, the user has to hold the
      mouse and move off the Library Bar, for it to change to the selection.

      FYI - It takes a separate login for the AppDB to add comments and
      tests and another for submitting to the Bug list.

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 9, 2008
        I received notification about your posts directly from the AppDB a
        while ago. I'll go in tomorrow and add a few things to what you have
        said. I'm delighted that you have stepped up to the plate. :)

        > These are just the notes I made to remind of the details of these
        > issues. I added these bugs to the NotePro page in AppDB. The second
        > bug also occurs in Light and Standard.
        >
        > BUG# 11955
        > There is an issue that some of us on the NoteTab on Linux list at
        > Yahoo Groups have. I only have the issue at the bottom of outline
        > (OTL) files. When you go to the last line and press ENTER, the cursor
        > does not appear to move, but if you type, the cursor is in the right
        > place.
        >
        > BUG# 11956
        > When selecting a library using the mouse and clicking on the Library
        > Bar, at the bottom above the Status Bar, the user has to hold the
        > mouse and move off the Library Bar, for it to change to the
        > selection.
        >
        > FYI - It takes a separate login for the AppDB to add comments and
        > tests and another for submitting to the Bug list.

        Looking for last minute shopping deals?
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 9, 2008
          I'm just glad I had the time to dig into this.

          Not knowing what was involved, I was afraid it was
          more complicated that it is. I do not think it will
          take too much time to be involved, now that I have
          jumped in. ;-)

          > I received notification about your posts directly
          > from the AppDB a
          > while ago. I'll go in tomorrow and add a few things
          > to what you have
          > said. I'm delighted that you have stepped up to the
          > plate. :)

          Be a better friend, newshound, and