NoteTab in AppDB -WAS-> Re: [wine] New Wine 0.9.57 Released

    Message 1 of 35 , Mar 9 9:16 AM
      Thanks for the information. I obviously have not looked since
      mid-December when NoteTab Light and Pro were added.

      I signed up for a login to the App DB so I could leave comments and
      test data. I left a comment for both the Light and Pro entries
      pointing back to our group.

      I noticed that there was no app maintainer for NoteTab Pro, so I took
      the plunge and put my name in the hat, now just waiting for approval.

      That should help us get more issues resolved, but the developers do
      not look at the AppDB pages on a regular basis. The AppDB is for users
      to help users.

      There is a separate page to report bugs that the developers look at. I
      will put in details of the issues I am having. Lee, since I cannot
      duplicate your specific issue, you may want to submit that bug
      yourself. Here is the link: http://bugs.winehq.org/

      Here are the links to Light and Pro in the AppDB (I will add to the
      main page of the list.):

      Vendor Listing for Fookes Software:
      http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?bIsQueue=false&bIsRejected=false&sClass=vendor&iId=3091&sAction=view&sTitle=View+Vendor

      Light:
      http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=application&iId=6259
      This link has the details of tests and comments:
      http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=version&iId=10040

      Pro:
      http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=version&iId=10437

      Message 35 of 35 , Mar 23 8:55 PM
        Now, I can't get the clipbar at the top to work .... errrh!

        Lee