Re: [ntb-linux] [wine] New Wine 0.9.57 Released

    Message 1 of 35 , Mar 8, 2008
      0.9.57 already? I'm just getting ready to snag 0.9.56 from Synaptic!

      There still is an entry for NT Light in the AppDB -
      http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=version&iId=10040
      Note that it was tested on Gutsy. There really hasn't been any
      activity though . . .

      > Wine 0.9.57 was released today [Friday], with the following main
      > changes:
      >
      > * Support for multiple OpenGL pixel formats.
      > * Improved support for color profiles.
      > * Many window management fixes.
      > * Better fullscreen support.
      > * Lots of bug fixes.
      >
      > These brief descriptions lead me to believe that the fixes may have a
      > bearing on the issues we are having with the cursor at the top and
      > bottom of the screen.
      >
      > I have updated to this version of Wine and I still have the issue at
      > the bottom of outlines.
      >
      > At this point, I think getting a listing in the WineHQ AppDB for
      > NoteTab is the most likely way to move past this issue. At the
      > moment,
      > I do not have time to dig into this and start a new listing. NoteTab
      > used to have a listing, but at some point there was a major change to
      > the AppDB and NoteTab's listing was dropped.
      >
      > If someone else on this list has time to do this before I do, please
      > be sure and mention this mail list, so that others seeking this topic
      > can learn from what we have shared.

      Be a better friend, newshound, and
      Message 35 of 35 , Mar 23, 2008
        Now, I can't get the clipbar at the top to work .... errrh!

        Lee