[wine] New Wine 0.9.57 Released

    Message 1 of 35 , Mar 8, 2008
      Wine 0.9.57 was released today [Friday], with the following main changes:

      * Support for multiple OpenGL pixel formats.
      * Improved support for color profiles.
      * Many window management fixes.
      * Better fullscreen support.
      * Lots of bug fixes.

      These brief descriptions lead me to believe that the fixes may have a
      bearing on the issues we are having with the cursor at the top and
      bottom of the screen.

      I have updated to this version of Wine and I still have the issue at
      the bottom of outlines.

      At this point, I think getting a listing in the WineHQ AppDB for
      NoteTab is the most likely way to move past this issue. At the moment,
      I do not have time to dig into this and start a new listing. NoteTab
      used to have a listing, but at some point there was a major change to
      the AppDB and NoteTab's listing was dropped.

      If someone else on this list has time to do this before I do, please
      be sure and mention this mail list, so that others seeking this topic
      can learn from what we have shared.

      Message 35 of 35 , Mar 23, 2008
        Now, I can't get the clipbar at the top to work .... errrh!

        Lee