[wine] Wine 0.9.56 Released

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 26, 2008
      Wine 0.9.56 was released.

      Not sure if it will help. I still have the cursor
      issue at the bottom of outlines.

      Be a better friend, newshound, and
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 10, 2008
        I have just upgraded to 0.9.56 and can report that there is a change in
        the cursor behavior.

        Previously when pressing ARROW DOWN (ARROW UP or ENTER) the cursor
        would move up (or down) a line for each click but the text would not
        move. Now the cursor remains in front of the original line but the
        lines themselves scroll up (or down) the page. This means the location
        of the cursor is on-screen not off-screen like it was previously.
        Knowing where I am on the page is a considerable improvement as far as
        I'm concerned.

        I'll add this comment over in the AppDB.

        http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 10, 2008
          Be sure to mention your distribution of Linux. This sounds like what I
          have been seeing in both Slackware 10.2, 11, and now 12 and Debian.