Google Behind Making Photoshop work better on Wine.

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 18, 2008
      I ran across this article, through it was interesting and relevant.

      http://www.apcmag.com/8034/google_behind_photoshops_new_linux_compatibility

      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 18, 2008
        Good find. Dan Kegel was very responsive to several bugs that I posted
        over at WineHQ. PS7 has been working flawlessly since the 0.9.54
        upgrade.

        Now if Wine would only take on DivX.

        http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs