Re: wine-0.9.54 report

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 7, 2008
      I finally updated my Debian PC and I still only have the problem at
      the bottom of the file.

      However, it is on text files, and outlines are fine - the exact
      opposite of my Slackware PC.

      I guess we need to determine what window managers are being used.

      On Slackware, I am using xfce (4.2?). On Debian, I am using Gnome (I
      need to check the version.). I can try switching to different window
      managers and see if that makes a difference. I suspect it will, as
      this has something to do with the display.

      If any of you give it a try, let use know the results, and what
      version of the window manager.

      Larry