Re: [ntb-linux] Oh joy . . . access violation error

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 18, 2008
      Tidy seems to be running OK from the NT Tools menu now. I also
      reinstated the 0.9.53 folder. More experiments to come . . .

      Be a better friend, newshound, and
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 20, 2008

        > Tidy seems to be running OK from the NT Tools menu
        > now. I also
        > reinstated the 0.9.53 folder. More experiments to
        > come . . .

        I've not tried to run Tidy from NoteTab in Wine for
        some time. I suggest if you have a configuration that
        works, copy the .wine directory before an upgrade to
        Wine, just in case.

        Keep us posted on how it turns out.

        Be a better friend, newshound, and