New Wine 0.9.53 Released

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 15, 2008
      I just checked and last Friday, January 11, Wine 0.9.53 was released.

      They note this improvement: "Many Richedit improvements."

      This *may* help issues with NoteTab Light and Standard.

      NoteTab Pro does not rely on Richedit, so that part will not make a
      difference.

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 15, 2008
        One interesting aspect though is that, when highlighting text and scrolling either up or down, the cursor doesn't jump. It works just like it is supposed to. Strange little problem ...

        Lee