[www.fookes.com] Software other than NoteTab

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 21 9:02 PM
      It is acceptable to discuss other Fookes software on this list in the
      context of getting it working in Wine or other alternative to Windows.

      So far, all of these other offerings function under Wine on Linux.

      NOTE: The trial versions of Eric's other products have anti-piracy
      software that prevents them working in Wine. Therefore, until the
      anti-piracy measures do not have this effect, only licensed versions
      of Fookes software will be discussed. This _may_ have an effect on
      NoteTab Light version 5.x, if the 30 day Trial period is activated.

      There will be no toleration of discussions of cracking the anti-piracy
      measures.

      We are all hackers here, in the true sense of the word. We like to
      tinker and figure things out, but do not advocate breaking the law.
      Crackers, AKA "evil/malicious hackers", are not welcome here.

      The discussion of other vendor's software on Wine or virtualisation is
      not for this list, and is best done between individuals, or reading
      about them in the AppDB on WineHQ.org. The only exception is if it
      directly bears on solving an issue encountered with a Fookes software
      product. Then, it should be limited to a link or reference of where
      the information was found. That is, to document our sources.