Re: [ntb-linux] [wine] Re: cursor "problem" confirmed!

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 12, 2008
      I just discovered that hitting 'backspace' returns the cursor to it's
      proper position.

      > Sister,
      >
      > I can get the issue to happen at the bottom of the page, as I have
      > mentioned many times. I have not found a solution.
      >
      > The interesting thing, is that NoteTab knows that the cursor is at
      > the
      > last line, is you type something, it adds it at the end of the file
      > as
      > expected.
      >
      > Trying your steps to reproduce the issue does not work for me.
      >
      > I can only make it happen at the bottom of the page if I put the
      > cursor at the end of the file and press enter. Start typing and the
      > characters go at the expected place.
      >
      > This is with Pro 5.5, Wine 0.9.51, on Slackware 12.

      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
    • Gerard Huijing
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 13, 2008
        sisterscape wrote:

        > I just discovered that hitting 'backspace' returns the cursor to it's
        > proper position.
        >
        > --- lm_hamilton <lm_hamilton@... <mailto:lm_hamilton%40yahoo.com>>
        > wrote:
        >>
        >> Sister,
        >>
        >> I can get the issue to happen at the bottom of the page, as I have
        >> mentioned many times. I have not found a solution.
        >>
        >> The interesting thing, is that NoteTab knows that the cursor is at
        >> the
        >> last line, is you type something, it adds it at the end of the file
        >> as
        >> expected.
        >>
        >> Trying your steps to reproduce the issue does not work for me.
        >>
        >> I can only make it happen at the bottom of the page if I put the
        >> cursor at the end of the file and press enter. Start typing and the
        >> characters go at the expected place.
        >>
        >> This is with Pro 5.5, Wine 0.9.51, on Slackware 12.
        >>
        >> Larry

        I cannot reproduce the odd cursor behaviour using wine & ntb pro 5.5
        under opensuse 10.3_64. NTB works, at least regarding this issue,
        exactly as it should.

        More than this very general finding I cannot give you, I'm afraid.

        --
        Gerard (E.G.P.) Huijing
        2312 ZD Leiden