Re: [ntb-linux] [wine] Themes in Ubuntu - Via LifeHacker

    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 8, 2008
      Lee,

      NoteTab Pro does not require any native dlls, only
      Light and Standard.

      Instead of deleting the .wine directory and
      re-installing, running the command wineprefixcreate
      will "refresh" the .wine directory.

      I have less of an issue with the cursor at the bottom
      of the screen on 0.9.51. I have never been able to
      duplicate your issue at the top of the screen.

      I will try to install 0.9.52 tonight.

      Larry

      --- Lee Underwood <leeu@...> wrote:

      > I have the 0.9.52 update and still no changes. I
      > still have the cursor problem at the top and bottom.
      > Just learning to live with it, I guess.
      >
      > Larry, could you run down your winecfg set-up one
      > more time, including dlls? That "might" help.

      Looking for last minute shopping deals?
      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 8, 2008
        --- Larry Hamilton <lm_hamilton@...> wrote:

        > Instead of deleting the .wine directory and
        > re-installing, running the command wineprefixcreate
        > will "refresh" the .wine directory.

        FWIW, running that command did not fix my funky Photoshop installation.
        I had to delete the .wine directory and reinstall. Doesn't hurt to
        try though.

        Looking for last minute shopping deals?