Re: [ntb-linux] [wine] Themes in Ubuntu - Via LifeHacker

    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 7, 2008
      Nice to know I'm not alone. This guy is having the same problem (slide down to "Printing English vi"). I'm not ready to give up, though.

      http://techlish.livejournal.com/tag/linux

      Lee

      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 8, 2008
        Lee,

        NoteTab Pro does not require any native dlls, only
        Light and Standard.

        Instead of deleting the .wine directory and
        re-installing, running the command wineprefixcreate
        will "refresh" the .wine directory.

        I have less of an issue with the cursor at the bottom
        of the screen on 0.9.51. I have never been able to
        duplicate your issue at the top of the screen.

        I will try to install 0.9.52 tonight.

        Larry

        --- Lee Underwood <leeu@...> wrote:

        > I have the 0.9.52 update and still no changes. I
        > still have the cursor problem at the top and bottom.
        > Just learning to live with it, I guess.
        >
        > Larry, could you run down your winecfg set-up one
        > more time, including dlls? That "might" help.

        Looking for last minute shopping deals?
        Message 3 of 10 , Jan 8, 2008
          --- Larry Hamilton <lm_hamilton@...> wrote:

          > Instead of deleting the .wine directory and
          > re-installing, running the command wineprefixcreate
          > will "refresh" the .wine directory.

          FWIW, running that command did not fix my funky Photoshop installation.
          I had to delete the .wine directory and reinstall. Doesn't hurt to
          try though.

          Looking for last minute shopping deals?