Re: [wine] Themes in Ubuntu - Via LifeHacker

    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 7, 2008

      > When I start NoteTab Pro from the command line, then move the cursor
      around, I get the following error:

      > fixme:tab:TAB_SetCurFocus Should set input focus
      >
      > Anybody know how to fix it?

      The Fixme messages indicate a placeholder for things the Wind
      developers need to fix. They have come and gone for the last few Wine
      Updates.

      We have a winter thunderstorm so I'm going offline tonight.

      Will update to the latest Wine later.

      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 7, 2008
        Nice to know I'm not alone. This guy is having the same problem (slide down to "Printing English vi"). I'm not ready to give up, though.

        http://techlish.livejournal.com/tag/linux

        Lee

        Message 3 of 10 , Jan 8, 2008
          Lee,

          NoteTab Pro does not require any native dlls, only
          Light and Standard.

          Instead of deleting the .wine directory and
          re-installing, running the command wineprefixcreate
          will "refresh" the .wine directory.

          I have less of an issue with the cursor at the bottom
          of the screen on 0.9.51. I have never been able to
          duplicate your issue at the top of the screen.

          I will try to install 0.9.52 tonight.

          Larry

          --- Lee Underwood <leeu@...> wrote:

          > I have the 0.9.52 update and still no changes. I
          > still have the cursor problem at the top and bottom.
          > Just learning to live with it, I guess.
          >
          > Larry, could you run down your winecfg set-up one
          > more time, including dlls? That "might" help.

          Looking for last minute shopping deals?
          Message 4 of 10 , Jan 8, 2008
            --- Larry Hamilton <lm_hamilton@...> wrote:

            > Instead of deleting the .wine directory and
            > re-installing, running the command wineprefixcreate
            > will "refresh" the .wine directory.

            FWIW, running that command did not fix my funky Photoshop installation.
            I had to delete the .wine directory and reinstall. Doesn't hurt to
            try though.

            Looking for last minute shopping deals?