Wine 0.9.51

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 29, 2007
      I haven't posted recently because all is well in Wine World. I now
      have 0.9.51 up and running. Photoshop 7 and NoteTab Pro are working
      perfectly as well as a few other little utilities (like Easy
      Thumbnails, TextDiff etc.). Everything is working as smoothly as in
      XP.

      About a week ago PS was acting up. A reinstall straightened things
      out. I don't know if NT light is fixed in 0.9.51 . . . I'm not going
      to mess with it anymore since Pro works just fine.

      All this came together just in time for a HUGE update to a photo based
      site. In the last few days, I've processed and posted over 300 photos
      to the gallery!

      Me very happy - Linux is here to stay on my desktop. Wishing Larry and
      everyone else a Happy New Year!!!!

      Looking for last minute shopping deals?
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 30, 2007
        This is a welcome addition to my inbox, as my family
        and I just returned from Christmas traveling.

        Have a great New Year!

        > I haven't posted recently because all is well in
        > Wine World. I now
        > have 0.9.51 up and running. Photoshop 7 and NoteTab
        > Pro are working
        > perfectly as well as a few other little utilities
        > (like Easy
        > Thumbnails, TextDiff etc.). Everything is working
        > as smoothly as in
        > XP.
        >
        > About a week ago PS was acting up. A reinstall
        > straightened things
        > out. I don't know if NT light is fixed in 0.9.51 .
        > . . I'm not going
        > to mess with it anymore since Pro works just fine.
        >
        > All this came together just in time for a HUGE
        > update to a photo based
        > site. In the last few days, I've processed and
        > posted over 300 photos
        > to the gallery!
        >
        > Me very happy - Linux is here to stay on my desktop.
        > Wishing Larry and
        > everyone else a Happy New Year!!!!

        Be a better friend, newshound, and