[wine] New Wine 0.9.51 Released

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 18, 2007
      I had a moment and saw that Wine is now up to 0.9.51, as of December 14.

      One thing it says it fixes is "Improved support for screen resolution
      changes."

      This may help a variety of issues us NoteTab users have had.

      I updated my Slackware 12 box to 0.9.51, and the cursor issue now only
      appears to be an issue for me at the bottom of an OTL topic. Regular
      text files are fine.

      I have not had time to text NoteTab Light or Standard. I do not know
      if there are packages for Debian or Ubuntu yet.

      Perhaps this one will make a difference, let us all know!