Re: [ntb-linux] NoteTab still unstable - a different experience

  • John Walling
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 16, 2007
      I have been running NTP for 1 week.  I am not a power user so I may be working in the "safe zone".  I depend on the outline function and it works well.

      John
      ---------------------------------
      FireFox 2.0.0.11
      Gnome 2.20.1
      NoteTab Pro (Trial) 5.41
      Ubuntu 7.10
      Wine 0.9.51

      sisterscape <sisterscape@...> wrote:
      After trying to use NoteTab in Wine for some months now, I've concluded
      that the problem with text not reassembling properly after cut and/or
      paste is just too much to deal with. NoteTab is OK for minor
      adjustments but just isn't up to major amounts of editing.

      I had to do a major update to a site and gave up on NoteTab/Wine and
      had to boot XP to get the job done. Ugh.

      I never did install the Crossover trial to see if NoteTab and Photoshop
      would work better in that environment. I'll try to do that soon and
      report back.

      sisterscape