74Re: [ntb-linux] Re: [wine] New Wine 0.9.46 Released

    Oct 13, 2007

      > What are the steps to make this occur? I would like to see if I can
      > duplicate it.

      Just cutting and/or pasting causes this to happen. Sometimes adding or
      eliminating white space will do it too.

      > Please clarify what you mean by, "moving the text out of the window".

      Scrolling would be a more accurate term. If you scroll the text off
      screen then bring it back, the text is no longer garbled.

      New Wine version is not yet available in the Synaptic updates. I'll
      check again tomorrow.

      http://farechase.yahoo.com/
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic