61Re: [wine] New Wine 0.9.46 Released

    Oct 3, 2007

      > On Sat, 29 Sep 2007 15:53:47 -0700 (PDT) sisterscape
      <sisterscape@...> wrote:

      > | Synaptic found the Wine update this morning (I have added the
      > | repository to the sources list) but I thought I'd hold off
      updating for
      > | a bit. Have you given it a spin yet?
      >

      > I upgraded to it but can't see any difference.

      Finally have some time to look at this.

      I found your information of Specs, etc. I know you are running Linux
      on a laptop, but do not recall if you indicated what make and model it
      is. I have gone through the lists and not seen this. - I may just need
      new glasses. :-/

      I have to get NotePro on my Debian box, and see what I get.

      Will report soon.