604Re: [ntb-linux] Problem with cursor focus

    Apr 29, 2012
      You know I was just thinking of you the other day and that you probably are still using v 1.0. I just might revert back to that so I don't have these other, new problems. If something works, why change?

      Thanks,

      Lee

      > I still use Wine 1.0 because it works. :)

    • Show all 20 messages in this topic