602Re: [ntb-linux] Problem with cursor focus

    Apr 25, 2012
      Well, that didn't go well. The program was s-----l-----o-----w I had to revert back to Wine v 1.2.2. I'll just live with this minor inconvenience for now. (Actually, v.1.0 worked much better. I just might switch back to that.)

      Thanks anyway.

      Lee

      > Thanks to both of you. I'll give that a try. (I forgot that Ubuntu is several versions of Wine behind, although I don't know why.)
      >
      > I'll let you know what happens.
      >
      > Lee
      >

      > > I should have advised going to Wine 1.4, which is the new stable release.
      > >

      > > I have not posted for awhile as I am getting my house ready to sell, on top of other projects.
      > >
      > > ~ Larry

    • Show all 20 messages in this topic