      From: fw7oaks <fw7oaks@...>
      To: ntb-linux@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2012 7:24 PM
      Subject: Re: [ntb-linux] Problem with cursor focus

      I'd get a more up-to-date version of wine from www.winehq.org, I got 1.4 from there and it has sorted a lot of the niggles I was experiencing.
      fw

      --- On Wed, 4/18/12, Lee Underwood <leeu@...> wrote:

      From: Lee Underwood <leeu@...>
      Subject: [ntb-linux] Problem with cursor focus
      To: "NoteTab Linux Groups" <ntb-linux@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Wednesday, April 18, 2012, 12:00 AM

            (I know it's been a while since anyone posted so I hope someone is still there ...)

      I have just installed Ubuntu 10.4 on a new hard drive. I then installed Wine v 1.2.3, and NoteTab Pro 6.0. I then copied over the NoteTab Pro directory from the previous drive so that I would have the same set-up, etc. All seems to work fine except for one problem:

      When NTP starts, the cursor has focus on the page; however, when I switch to another program and back it loses focus (except for the first time I do it). I then have to click the cursor on the page to regain focus or press "ESC". Also, when I switch back to NTP the "File" menu is highlighted (pressing "ESC" takes the focus off it and back to the cursor as mentioned above), however the title bar in the program itself shows as if the program does not have focus (it is grayed-out). In fact, I am typing this in NTP right now and it is still grayed-out, as if it didn't have focus. Yet I can click on the title bar and it then shows the color.

      I thought someone had a problem like this a while back but I checked my mailing list files and couldn't find anything. Anyone have any ideas?

      Hardware:

          Processor: Dual Intel, Premium

          RAM: 3.2 GB (4 GB actually)

          Other Info:

      Operating System:

          Linux: Ubuntu 10.4, Kernel: 2.6.32-40-generic

          NoteTab: NoteTab Pro 6.0

      Wine:

          Version: 1.2.3