      Desktop that has no black border:

      Date: August 11, 2011
      Hardware: HP Pavillion a1600n (desktop)
      Processor: i686 athlon i386
      RAM: 936MB
      Operating System: Linux 2.6.38-10-generic #46-Ubuntu SMP Tue Jun 28
      15:05:41 UTC 2011

      Window Manager: Gnome
      Type: NTP
      Name: NoteTab Pro 6.2
      Wine: wine-1.2.2

      Wine Thinks This is:
      Platform: Win32_NT
      Version: WinXP

      Laptop that HAS an ugly and frustrating black border:

      Hardware: HP G60-441 laptop
      Processor: x86_64 x86_64 x86_64
      RAM: 2950MB
      Operating System: Linux 2.6.38-10-generic #46-Ubuntu SMP Tue Jun 28
      15:07:17 UTC 2011

      Window Manager: Gnome
      Type: NTP
      Name: NoteTab Pro 6.2
      Wine: wine-1.2.2

      Wine Thinks This is:
      Platform: Win32_NT
      Version: WinXP

      Wish I had a clue as to what was causing this, because it makes notetab
      almost unusable on the laptop.

      Donald
    • Show all 18 messages in this topic