579Re: black border interfering with edit area

    Aug 5, 2011
      I'm running Ubuntu 10.10. with Wine 1.3.25 and NotePro 6.2.

      I update to the most recent Wine update of the beta/unstable branch, and I do not have the black border issue.

      I have also never seen Lee's issue.

      From what we could gather with Lee's issue is it is probably something about his monitor or video driver.

      To dig into this, we need more information on what kind of computer, monitor, etc.

      There is a clip library that is in the files area of the group that will help you gather information about your system, Wine, and NoteTab.

      Share the results of that clip with us, and we can see if we can figure this out.

      > This looks like it might be a problem with Ubuntu 10.10 as someone else wrote in saying they had the same exact problem and they too had v.10.10:

      > However, no one here had seen it before. I am still on Ubuntu 8.04 and it works great except for a small, ongoing problem when the cursor goes to the top or bottom of the page. (Now I'm not sure sure I'll be upgrading)
      >
      > Lee
      >

      > > I just installed the latest NTP into Wine on Ubuntu 10.10 and have a black border around the edit area which covers up the first line.
      > >
      > > How do I get rid of that?
      > >
      > > I also can't display the help topics listed in the search results of HELP.
      > >
      > > Any help would be appreciated.

    • Show all 18 messages in this topic