567NoteTab problems

  • Mike
    Apr 4 2:27 AM
      Apologies if I'm bringing up questions answered long ago, but I can't find anything when I search the group.

      I recently installed Ubuntu 10 on my Thinkpad T43, and then Wine and NoteTab Light. NoteTab starts up quick, but I have a couple of issues:

      (1) Very slow loading of large (400K) files
      (2) When I search for text, the search text isn't highlighted as it usually is under Windows, though the cursor does jump to the right place.

      These problems aren't deal breakers, but they are kind of irritating. Just wondering if anyone else has encountered these and managed to fix them?
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic