563Re: [ntb-linux] Re: black border artifact covering up first 1 or 2 lines of text

  • tr6vb6z02@sneakemail.com
    Feb 10, 2011
      On 02/10/2011 06:36 PM, Lawrence lm_hamilton-at-yahoo.com |yahoo
      groups/Example Allow| wrote:

      > Did you download the linux.clb I put in the files area. There is a
      > clip that can tell us about your linux & wine settings, and NoteTab
      > information. It may prove helpful to compare with other's settings
      > with the same problem.

      I should have thought to run that, sorry.
      Desktop that has no black border:
      Date: February 10, 2011
      Hardware: HP Pavillion a1600n (desktop)
      Processor: i686 unknown unknown
      RAM: 937MB
      Operating System: Linux 2.6.35-25-generic #44-Ubuntu SMP Fri Jan 21
      17:40:48 UTC 2011

      Window Manager: Gnome
      Type: NTP
      Name: NoteTab Pro 6.2
      Wine: wine-1.2.2

      Wine Thinks This is:
      Platform: Win32_NT
      Version: WinXP

      Laptop that HAS an ugly and frustrating black border:

      Date: February 10, 2011
      Hardware: HP G60-441 laptop
      Processor: x86_64 unknown unknown
      RAM: 2950MB
      Operating System: Linux 2.6.35-25-generic #44-Ubuntu SMP Fri Jan 21
      17:40:44 UTC 2011

      Window Manager: Gnome
      Type: NTP
      Name: NoteTab Pro 6.2
      Wine: wine-1.2.2

      Wine Thinks This is:
      Platform: Win32_NT
      Version: WinXP

      Except for the Hardware/Processor, everything looks pretty much the
      same. I'm baffled.