562Re: black border artifact covering up first 1 or 2 lines of text

    Feb 10, 2011
      Yeah, I'm feeling better, got some muscle relaxants from the doctor and can move without hurting. They knock me out so only take at night.

      Anyway - Odd that this is not a more prevalent issue.

      I wonder if it might be a Wine setting, or customisation, or running a particular Windows program in Wine, or even a Linux setting or program.

      Did you download the linux.clb I put in the files area. There is a clip that can tell us about your linux & wine settings, and NoteTab information. It may prove helpful to compare with other's settings with the same problem.

      ~Larry

      --- In ntb-linux@yahoogroups.com, "Sean Fenton" <bobodod@...> wrote:

      > Geez, Larry, very sorry to hear it! We have a history of back trouble in my family, so I know first hand what a discomfort & inconvenience that can be.
      >
      > I'm going to search for this issue more generally in connection with Wine. I suspect it's something folks might have seen with other programs.
      >

      > Sean
      >

      > --- In ntb-linux@yahoogroups.com, Larry Hamilton <lm_hamilton@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Sorry for the delay. I messed up my back, slipped on the ice. I just looked at the image. I have never seen anything like that.
      > >
      > > So far, we have two who are reporting this. Has anyone else run into this?
      > >
      > > Larry

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic