561Re: black border artifact covering up first 1 or 2 lines of text

  • Sean Fenton
    Feb 9, 2011
      Geez, Larry, very sorry to hear it! We have a history of back trouble in my family, so I know first hand what a discomfort & inconvenience that can be.

      I'm going to search for this issue more generally in connection with Wine. I suspect it's something folks might have seen with other programs.

      Sean

      --- In ntb-linux@yahoogroups.com, Larry Hamilton <lm_hamilton@...> wrote:

      > Sorry for the delay. I messed up my back, slipped on the ice. I just looked at the image. I have never seen anything like that.
      >
      > So far, we have two who are reporting this. Has anyone else run into this?
      >
      > Larry

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic