556Re: black border artifact covering up first 1 or 2 lines of text

  • pm9yah
    Feb 5, 2011
      Sean, Larry,

      I don't use USB, but I'm annoyed by this same black border around the text area. Have to fill the top line or two with a space/newline so I can see what I'm doing.

      Also when I make a text selection that goes to a line end, then the selection is followed by black for the rest of the line and the whole of the following line. Don't know if this is related.

      Me on Linux Mint 10 with NoteTab 6.2 and Wine 1.2.2 from repository.

      Regards,
      MarkH

      --- In ntb-linux@yahoogroups.com, Larry Hamilton <lm_hamilton@...> wrote:

      > Sean,
      >
      > I have not tried running NoteTab on a USB with Wine. I do have it where I can use it with Windows.
      >
      > If you can place the graphic in the files section of the group, so we can see what you are talking about.
      >
      > Larry Hamilton

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic