554Re: [ntb-linux] black border artifact covering up first 1 or 2 lines of text

    Feb 4, 2011
      Sean,

      I have not tried running NoteTab on a USB with Wine. I do have it where I can use it with Windows.

      If you can place the graphic in the files section of the group, so we can see what you are talking about.

      Larry Hamilton