544Wine 1.3.6 Released

    Oct 30, 2010
      Wine 1.3.6 was released yesterday.

      It is actually available for Ubuntu now. NOTE: If you don't know this already, you have to go to the WineHQ.org site and get to the updates page and enable the beta updates, if you are interested in the latest changes.Different OSes and flavors of Linux have different distribution methods for the latest Wine.

      I know most of us like to stay with what works. I always update to the latest as soon as I can to report back, not everyone is comfortable with that.

      Still usual remaining NoteTab issues.

      Have a safe Halloween!

      Hope you are all well.