535Re: [ntb-linux] Share *nix Host directory with Windows Guest OS in VirtualBox

    Sep 19, 2010
      I am using the OSE version of Virtual Box. You can just install it on Ubuntu, and there is also a Windows install for it.

      Running Virtual Box on my Windows partition is a LOT slower than when I run it from Linux.

      Your very own mini computer could be run. Ought to be very fast with *nix on it.

      ~ Larry