522How to: Integrate TopStyle into NoteTab Pro

  • Neighbor and Friend
    Sep 17, 2010
      I'm new here.

      I downloaded and installed, via Wine, the TopStyle program.

      I'm looking for how to set up either NTP or the TopStyle CSS editor so that they work with each other. When I try to open the TopStyle clip bar I only see a pop-up saying I need to install TopStyle, which I've done, but don't see, in either program, or in searches of both program's web sites or doing numerous Google searches any "how to" details for mating/integrating these programs.

      Can anyone here point me to some help instructions to do this?

      Thanks...........Ron
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic