503Re: [ntb-linux] Re: Ubuntu default text editor

    Jul 16, 2010
      Larry,

      This is great! I have been trying to figure this out for some time now. Also, you have now added the "notetabe.exe" program to the list when you get to step #3 below (" Open With tab").

      However, I have a problem: it opens the program but not the file. Any suggestions?

      Operating System: Linux 2.6.24-28-rt #1 SMP PREEMPT RT Fri Jun 18 14:18:28 UTC 2010
      Window Manager: Gnome 2.22.3
      Wine: wine-1.0

      Thanks!

      Lee