495Re: DO NOT UNDERSTAND??? Re: [ntb-linux] Re: NTB clipbooks on a MacOSX

    May 26 7:10 AM
      I started this list for anyone wanting to use NoteTab on systems other than Windows. It is mostly using Wine on Linux, since that is what most of us use, but any OS that can run Wine (or even emulators), is welcome discussion.

      Larry Hamilton