      From: Greg Chapman <gregchapmanuk@...>
      To: ntb-linux@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wed, May 26, 2010 2:49:51 PM
      Subject: [ntb-linux] Re: DO NOT UNDERSTAND???

      Hi Len,

      On 26 May 10 08:00 Len Tyree <len_tyree@...> said:
      > But I do not understand why I am getting all of these e-mails
      > explaining the NTB workings on a MAC OS system.

      And I do not understand why you should feel the need to spam this

      You have joined a list that discusses NoteTab on Linux. Earlier in
      this thread it was established that MacOS is based on a variety on
      Unix as is Linux.

      The moderators have clearly decided that this is close enough to the
      list objectives to be allowed.

      If you wish to challenge this decision, please take it up with the
      list owner in private mail and not by spamming this list. As with all
      Yahoo-based lists you can do this through a mail to: