493DO NOT UNDERSTAND??? Re: [ntb-linux] Re: NTB clipbooks on a MacOSX

  • cgauffin
    May 26, 2010
      Quote from the description if this group:

      ...The purpose of this list is to collect the group knowledge of the best tips, tricks, and tweaks for running NoteTab on Linux and other non-Windows operating systems. Common topics will be Linux, Unix, Mac OSX, Wine, ...

      //Claes