484Re: [ntb-linux] Re: NTB clipbooks on a MacOSX

  • Al
    May 25, 2010
      except for I don't recall if these (find that) I listed work on a path
      with space(s) [Linux traditionally does not ever use a space(s) in a
      file or directory name] but (windows stuff) in Wine does uses spaces.

      They do recurse down through hidden folders. They do list out the path
      of each found item.

      FWIW on Linux, I've listed two separate find commands as follows

      begin search from the root of the drive:

      find / -iname '*.clb'

      begin search from current directory:

      find . -iname '*.clb'

    • Show all 21 messages in this topic