481Re: NTB clipbooks on a MacOSX

  • cgauffin
    May 25, 2010
      Hi again

      Thanks for your suggestions. You encouraged me to keep on digging. And lo and behold, I did find it! The path had fourteen levels, with a structural logic that was beyond my feeble mind, so it took some ferreting. Evidently the whole branch where this (and lots of other stuff) is placed is outside the scope of file searches, making it the Mac equivalent of dot-files I guess.

      Again thank you all. This was quite satisfying.

      //Claes

      --- In ntb-linux@yahoogroups.com, Larry Hamilton <lm_hamilton@...> wrote:

      > Linux is a Unix like OS and Mac OS X is based on BSD Unix, so it should be very close.
      >
      > Larry Hamilton

    • Show all 21 messages in this topic