465Re: [ntb-linux] Re: Finding a file/directory beginning with "."

    Oct 11, 2009
      Okay, I got it. In the Wine configuration window (winecfg), under the Drives tab, there's a checkbox for "Show dot files" (You'll find it waaaaay down at the bottom.)

      Then, when trying to open a file in NoteTabe, select "Open" or "Open Document", then, in the "Look in" dropdown box, go to "My Computer" and select the Linux drive (NOT the "C:" drive), e.g., "z:" Then "home", and your home directory. From there you should be able to see all the directories and files beginning with "."!

      I knew I had did it before on another system but it was just too easy ;->

      Lee