464Re: Finding a file/directory beginning with "."

    Oct 11, 2009
      Sorry for the lack of a reply until now. Been down with the crud that's going around. Finally, feel almost normal, but still tired, and not blowing my nose every 30 seconds.

      I don't have my linux box running at the moment. I got my new PC set up in its place now.

      Will get Wine & NoteTab on a linux VM later today to check. I already have the Ubuntu VM ready.

      I seem to remember that NoteTab could see the dotfiles without too much trouble. As I recall, setting a linux directory to be a drive letter handled it. I am sure I had dotfiles that I edited regularly in NoteTab.