449Re: Browser configuration

    Aug 28, 2009
      MarkH,

      Did the suggestions from the others help?

      It is possible and NoteTab can either interact with the Linux version of these programs, or the Windows versions running in Wine.

      Depending on which way you are using it, the setup is different. With the Windows versions, you just set the path as normal in Windows.

      I have been away from the PC for a few days, so have not been able to review this. I only have Linux at home.

      If you have any problems, please let us know.

      ~ Larry

      --- In ntb-linux@yahoogroups.com, MarkH <pm9000@...> wrote:

      > From NoteTab in Wine - View, Options, Internet, Main browser/Other browser
      >
      > Can any kind soul advise if it possible to get these to point to Opera
      > and Firefox in my Linux Mint?
      >
      > Regards,
      > MarkH
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic