440Wine / Ubuntu/ NoteTab

  • rp.2011
    Aug 1, 2009
      Just now I came across this 2007 posting,
      and decided to post it here. (Sorry if this has been discussed already but am interested in the latest on it.)

      Using NoteTab Pro
      I was wondering if anybody else was using NoteTab Pro under Wine and having the same problem I am. I am running NoteTab Pro v.5.0 and, for the most part, it works pretty good. However, there is one annoying thing that happens. When the cursor is at the bottom line, pressing the arrow key down causes the cursor to move up two lines (to the third line from the bottom). Each successive pressing of the down arrow causes the cursor to move up one more line. However, when I then press the up arrow key, the cursor moves down to the next to last line. (It happens at the top of the screen also, in reverse.) It's a bit annoying when I'm editing quickly and not watching too close.

      Any ideas how to fix this?

      https://launchpad.net/~rp2011 (Sorry, karma = 0 <g>)
      https://launchpad.net/iksi (just over a day old)
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic