422Re: [ntb-linux] NoteTab 6.0 Released Today

    May 4, 2009
      Thanks for the info, Larry. I downloaded it but it installed into a different directory. I didn't want to copy over files I already have set-up. Do you know if it will work if I just copy the new NotePro.exe file into the old 5.x directory?

      BTW, when I copied some text from a page, I still got some of the "weird" characters. The one specific thing that I see is that, many times, " and ' are not converted. Also, the cursor problem is still there. (Running Ubuntu 7.10)

      Oh well, I have become so used to it now, I don't even seem to notice it.

      Kudos for the free upgrade! A great product and a great company!

      Lee