404Re: Wine 1.1.11 Released

    Dec 30, 2008
      --- In ntb-linux@yahoogroups.com, "lm_hamilton" <lm_hamilton@...> wrote:

      > Wine 1.1.11 Released yesterday.
      >
      > The Slackware package is not ready.
      >
      > I will not have time to work with it anyway until January.
      >
      > I'll post an update once I get to the current Wine version in Slackware.
      >
      > Slackware also released the 12.2 update.
      >
      > I've downloaded the ISO's but no time to do the update.
      >
      > Merry Christmas!
      >
      > Larry Hamilton

      The Slackware package for 1.1.11 was finally available yesterday, so I
      gave it a try today.

      Still the same issues we are familiar with: Cursor Position appears to
      not move when adding lines to end of a document; Minimize then cannot
      Minimize again; etc.

      As 2008 winds down, I hope it was good for you, and that 2009 is even
      better!

      Thanks for everyone's participation on this list!!