377Re: [ntb-linux] Wine 1.1.6 Released October 10, 2008

    Oct 11, 2008
      Makes life much less stressful. ;) Unfortunately, that means I can't really contribute comments to Wine. They'll just tell me to update to the latest and (maybe not) greatest version.

      Kudos to Larry for being the guinea pig. Much appreciated.