373Wine 1.1.6 Released October 10, 2008

    Oct 11, 2008
      Wine 1.1.6 was released yesterday.

      The announcement mentions a lot of Richedit controls which will help
      NoteTab Light and Standard.

      The Slackware package is already available, so I upgraded.

      Quick testing on NoteTab Pro:

      The minimize and then two windows on restore is "fixed", but there is
      no minimize button to minimize again.

      The issue of the clip area closing when clicking a library in the
      library bar is still there.

      The issue of the visual position of the cursor at the bottom of the
      page is still there.

      If anyone else upgrades, please tell us your Distribution & version of
      Linux.

      I'll try updating my Ubuntu box later today and report back.