344ntb-linux Clip Library Version 1.0.0

    Sep 14, 2008
      I finally got my Linux Clip cleaned up and ready for general use.

      It is limited, but demonstrates some things that can be done with
      NoteTab in Linux.

      I am sure that I missed something. I had planned to spend a raining
      Sunday afternoon polishing this at my leisure, but it was a deluge! We
      had more water than ever before in our basement. We had a lot of water
      this Spring, so everything was already out of the basement. It took
      about 4 hours to use a friend's portable pump and my 8 gallon wet vac
      to get it where the sump pump could keep up. I hope I can move when
      it's time to get out of bed to go to work!

      Thanks for all the input on this. I had planned to test the clip on my
      Debian and Ubuntu boxes before upload, but I do not know when that
      will happen. So rather than put it off yet again, here it is.